Little Mikey is a mic/instrument pre-amp in an 8HP Eurorack module, providing up to 60dB of exceptionally clean gain.
It will provide 48V phantom power to condenser microphones and other phantom-powered equipment, and has a high impedance input option allowing direct connection of e.g. electric guitars.
Little Mikey's specifications are as follows:
- Panel width: 8HP
- Module depth: 43mm
- Current draw: 51mA on the +12V rail, 19mA on the -12V rail
- Input: Combination XLR/¼" TRS Jack socket (genuine Neutrik)
- Output: 3.5mm jack socket (illuminated)
- Controls: 1 pot, 4 switches
- Gain range: -3dB to 60dB
- Input impedance (Hi-Z engaged): 1MΩ
- Phantom power: 48V
- Indicators: Peak level, phantom power
For more detail, please see the user manual.
Pricing & Availablity
Little Mikey is expected to be available at the end of March 2019.
MSRP: UK £ (inclusive of VAT), US $ (exclusive of sales tax), EU € (exclusive of VAT)
For purchasing links, please see Where To Buy.